Please read the leader commitments and expectations before completing the application. Applications need to be submitted by Friday, February 28, at 5:00 p.m.
Your job description is to welcome, encourage, and interact with the freshman and transfer students while you promote ETBU.
Please take note of these expectations; as a leader you are committing to fulfill them to the best of your ability.
- Commit to interacting with the new students.
- Commit to making them feel welcomed and loved.
- Commit to holding your school in high regard.
- Commit yourself to spending time outside of small group times and activities with our new students.
- Commit to staying with your small group.
- Commit to cooperating with other leaders.
- Commit to praying with your group.
- Commit yourself toward being a Christ-like example.
- Commit to the preparation times and schedule below.
If you have scheduling conflicts please list those on the application.
|Tiger Camp Leader Move-In||Monday, August 10|
|Tiger Camp Leader Training||Monday, August 10 - Wednesday, August 12|
|Tiger Camp||Thursday, August 13 - Sunday, August 16|